Kết quả 1 đến 1 của 1
    Silver member
    Ngày tham gia
    Mar 2024
    Bài viết

Danang useful travel guide

Danang is always an attractive destination for domestic and foreign tourists. Every time I come to Danang, I always have different wonderful experiences such as: Enjoy delicious food, explore new places, stay in beautiful hotels. And below are the latest Danang travel experiences I will share with you, hoping to help you more on your upcoming trip. Private tour to Vietnam

WHEN SHOULD YOU TRAVEL TO DANANG?
    Danang is located in the middle of the country so it is greatly influenced by the Northern and Southern climates. So there will be two clear seasons: the dry season and the rainy season. I will help you choose the best time to go to Danang.

From March to September
    This is considered the best time to travel to Danang on your own , at this time the weather is sunny, no rain, and the weather is extremely beautiful and clear. This period is also called the peak season in Danang when entering the hot summer, the clear blue sea, many tourists will come to this occasion.

That's why this season the prices of services in Danang also increase very high, hotels are often full of rooms early. If you go at this time, you should book services early, to avoid being unable to book the service you like when the price increases near the date.

From October to February
    During this time, the weather in Danang is sometimes not very nice, there is still cold air. Occasionally it rains, making it impossible to swim and not convenient for sightseeing. In return for this time, all services in Danang are cheap, tourist areas are not too crowded, suitable for couples or people with low economic conditions. This is the most inappropriate time to go to Danang.

TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM DANANG
    Transportation to Danang
    + Aircraft: This is probably the most used means of transportation to Danang today. Currently, airlines have significant competition, so airfares to Danang are not too high. If you want to book cheap tickets, you should book early or hunt for promotional tickets.
    + Train: Danang has a train station right in the center, so traveling by train to Danang is also a great option for you to choose. Traveling by train is also an experience you should try once. While traveling, you will also enjoy the majestic mountains and forests.
    + Sleeper Bus: Currently, there are many car companies with fixed daily routes from Hanoi, Saigon to Danang. You only need to sleep one night and in the morning you will be in Danang. If you choose to go by car, I have taken this vehicle a few times, it is very interesting and cheap.

In addition to the above 3 means of transport, you can also travel by motorbike if you are in the provinces next to Danang. Traveling while traveling is also quite fun. Traveling by this means of transportation, you should go in a group to have fun and be safe.
    Top 10 summer destinations in north Vietnam

Means of transportation in Danang
    When you are already in Danang, you should also find out how to get around the center. In Danang, there are means of transportation for you to choose from such as: Renting a motorbike, taking a Taxi, Grab Car and especially moving to attractions, you should book a day tour in Danang for cheap and save money.

Rent a motorbike to visit Danang city
    In addition to the tour program, you should also consider exploring nearby places by motorbike, which is also very convenient and cost-effective. There's nothing better than walking around on beautiful roads, stopping to check in at a few good places with your loved ones.

Motorbike rental prices in Danang only range from 100.000 VND - 150.000 VND/day for different types of vehicles. Below are a few reputable car rental locations for your reference for your journey to explore Danang.

+ Motobike.vn is a motorbike rental website in Danang
    + Gia Huy is also a motorbike rental unit that everyone trusts.
    + Binh Minh is also a motorbike rental address near the airport, but the price is a bit high.

EXPERIENCE IN CHOOSING A HOTEL WHEN TRAVELING TO DANANG
    I don't know about you, but for me, if I book a hotel in Danang, I still want to stay in the Pham Van Dong beach area or My Khe beach area. Staying at the seaside, the weather is very pleasant, the streets are clear of traffic, and there are many restaurants and bars, making it very convenient for traveling to the beach every day.

Depending on the budget you have, you can choose hotels that correspond to the amount you can spend. You can book 4-5 star beachfront hotels priced from 1 million - 3 million/day. Or 5-star resorts cost 5 million - 10 million per day. In this article, I will share the hotels I have stayed in and segment them into 2-3 stars for those of you with a smaller budget to save more.

WHAT SHOULD YOU EAT IN DANANG AND WHERE IS THE MOST DELICIOUS AND CHEAPEST?
    Coming to Danang, there are many delicious dishes, seafood, and attractive cheap specialties for tourists. I will list the information below to help you have more information.
    Tourist scams in Vietnam

- Visit Danang and eat seafood
    Danang is a coastal city, so seafood is indispensable in the list of dishes to explore. Seafood in Danang is very delicious and also cheap compared to other provinces. Below are very cheap and delicious seafood restaurants that I will reveal to you.

+ Nam Danh Seafood - address K139/H59/38 Tran Quang Khai
    + Ba Ro Seafood - Address 118 Ly Tu Tan
    + Phuoc Thai Seafood - 18 Ho Nghinh

- Mi Quang Danang
    This is an extremely famous dish in Danang as well as other provinces in the Central region. Usually, almost everyone who comes here will want to enjoy this dish at least once. Unique flavor, eaten with pork, shrimp, snakehead fish and the newly emerging dish is Quang Ech Noodles.

+ Ba Mua Quang Noodles - 40 Ngu Hanh Son
    + Quang Ba Vi Noodles - 166 Le Dinh Duong
    + Quang Thi Noodles - 251 Hoang Dieu

- Pork rolls
    The most famous is Rice Paper Rolls with Pork 2 Oil Skin, a dish very popular with tourists and locals. Thinly sliced ??pork, rolled with raw vegetables and dipped in fish sauce. When eating, you can clearly feel the greasy flavor and the addition of raw vegetables, so it is very delicious and can be eaten a lot.

+ Quan Mau - 35 Do Thuc Tinh street
    + Que Xua - 50 Nui Thanh street
    + Am Thuc Tran - 4 Le Duan street

There are also many other delicious dishes such as: Bun Bo Hue, Bun Cha Ca, Veal Cau Mong, Banh Xeo, Fish Salad. If you are a foodie, you can find out more for yourself.

BEAUTIFUL AND FAMOUS TOURIST DESTINATIONS IN DANANG
    In addition to delicious food, Danang also has famous attractions that attract many domestic and foreign tourists every day. Below is information about some of the tourist destinations in Danang that are very popular with tourists.

Danang Beach
    The beach in Danang is rated as one of the top 6 most attractive beaches on the planet
    The beaches most loved by tourists are: Pham Van Dong beach, My Khe beach, My An beach...

Ba Na Hills tourist area
    Known as a fairyland, Ba Na Hills is extremely famous not only domestically but also internationally. Every day, thousands of people go to Ba Na Hills to visit, and sometimes there is an overload of tourists. That's why you also know how hot Ba Na is. If you travel to Danang, you should also spend a day to explore this place called a fairyland.

In addition, Danang also has other attractions such as: Son Tra Peninsula, Marble Mountains, Asia Park, Than Tai Mountain... If you have many days, you should explore all the places I just mentioned above.

Destinations nearby Danang
    Not only are there places in Danang, but places near Danang are also explored by tourists such as: Hoi An Ancient Town, Cu Lao Cham Island, Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Vinpearl Land Nam Hoi An... all of them You should explore all the famous spots and go to Danang many times when you have free time.

These are the experiences of traveling to Danang during my trips that I want to share with you. I hope it brings a lot of useful value to you and your family when you intend to go to Danang in the near future.
    Lần sửa cuối bởi moclanhoa16, ngày 03-22-2024 lúc 12:51 PM.

2. Diễn đàn rao vặt vtld mới nhưng index khá mạnh và cuốn hút được cộng đồng tham gia mạnh , sản phẩm thuộc seomxh . Các bạn lưu ý khi tham gia đăng bài phải đọc nội quy hệ thống nhé !

Có thể bạn quan tâm :

1. Crafting a Whimsical Willow Reindeer: A Festive DIY Guide
    Bởi Thanhcongcraft trong diễn đàn Nội Ngoại Thất
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài viết cuối: 02-28-2024, 09:23 AM
  2. How to Craft Beautiful Wicker Hearts: A DIY Guide for Handmade Decor
    Bài viết cuối: 01-17-2024, 08:48 AM
  3. Care and Cleaning Guide for Peacock Chairs
    Bài viết cuối: 01-09-2024, 09:19 AM
  4. A DIY Guide to Crafting Your Own Stylish Clothes Rack
    Bài viết cuối: 12-21-2023, 09:23 AM
  5. A Guide to Stylish and Sustainable Laundry Organization with Lidded Hampers
    Bài viết cuối: 12-06-2023, 09:26 AM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •